YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- There is a four hunter minimum party size to book. Groups of six will hunt as one group. Groups of eight to twelve may be split into two groups. Groups larger than twelve may be split into three groups.
- Deposits are non refundable after August 1.
- Deposits cannot be rolled over to the next season.
- Deposits for no shows will be forfeited or if no deposit was sent for a late add on hunter the deposit will be required to be paid.
- Dogs are welcome but must be seasoned hunting dogs. Please try to acclimate to an environment similar to timber hunting before your hunt.
- If you choose to use a debit card or credit to
pay balances due please inform your
banking institutions of your intent to hunt in
Arkansas and that you will be using that card while traveling to prevent a lock on the account.
- We only provide morning duck hunts.
- Tips for guides are not included in the
- Duck processing – $3.00 per duck
- First Class lodging and great southern
- For your safety our guides are CPR and First Aid Certified
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm reservations. Please send deposit within ten days of tentatively booking your hunt. Balance due upon arrival.
- Hunters are responsible for removal of game carcasses from the property after self
- Hunters should clean up the game
processing area after use.
- Hunters using the camp kitchen, grills, smokers, fryers, etc. are responsible for the clean up of those items after each use. Please try to keep the cabins, porches, dishes, etc. clean after cooking your own meals. (A clean up fee could be added to your bill)
- Cabins are fully furnished.
- Recommended Rental Vehicles SUV style.
- Arrival time to check in 4:00pm
- Credit Card may be requested at check in for incidentals.
- Suggested afternoon activities. Trips to Macks Prairie Wings in Stuttgart, Goose hunts (ask Phil for contact info to get up your hunt with the best goose guide in Arkansas)
- Absolutely no alcohol during a hunt or after 10:00pm
YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Shotgun and Gun case required while
boating by Arkansas law.
- Steel shot or other approved non-toxic shot
- Warm camouflage clothing, face mask, waders, gloves, face paint.
- Wet weather clothing
- Camera and/or video camera
- Zip lock bags for processed game